Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vacation at Seeley Lake

We didn't get out on the water this weekend because we were getting ready for our week long vacation to Seeley. We arrived on Sunday afternoon and after we got settled down, we put the boat in the water. The lake is absolutely beautiful with tall trees surrounding us. So far the weather has been great and everyone is getting their fill of the water. We bought our oldest son, Kadon, a little 7 1|2 foot boat to fish in and he is learning quickly how to row. Wil is having a blast wakeboarding, and even our 5 month old son Kuley got in the water for the first time. I have done a little wake surfing but did get a good rope burn when I crashed and rubbed the rope through the bend of my arm....with all that grows in the lake, I am going to be a spectator for a couple of days and let my burn heal. I have been taking lots of pictures and will post when I get better computer access. Take care~ Kacey

2 comments:

  1. Kacey,

    Oh how fond are my memories from Seeley lake. I actually had a couple of college teammates that taught at the high school for a few years. They have since moved back to Missoula. I understand your pain with the rope burn... I got smacked pretty good by the handle of the rope on one of my falls last weekend. Glad you are having a great time on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kacey,
    Hope the rope burn is healing so you can get back in the water. I don't know about you, but early August is when I find summer really starts to fly! Enjoy your vacation as we will be back in the classroom before you know it!

    ReplyDelete